I am a mid-30's something gay white male, third-generation native Washingtonian, living in NW DC. I work in local politics and can be found hanging with friends at the DC Eagle, Titan, and various happy hour spots around town including Zengo, and sometimes Cafe Nema. More often than not, though, I can be found dallying in billiards and addictive bar video games. Bud light is my drink of choice. Buy me one, ok?

Friday, October 27, 2006

October 19, 2006 -- 25 Most Played Songs on my iPod

I bought my iPod in April and love it. I got the 30 gig w/video. It's awesome. I currently have 8 days worth of music should I click play and let it run, or 10.54 gig's used. My taste is quite eclectic, which you get a peak at by my posting of my 25 Most Played Songs.

1. This Is Us -- Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris
2. Crazy -- Gnarls Barkley
3. High Powered Love -- Emmylou Harris
4. Stars Are Blind -- Paris Hilton
5. A Love That Will Never Grow Old -- Emmylou Harris
6. Solsbury Hill -- Erasure
7. SOS -- Rihanna
8. The Scarlett Tide -- Elvis Costello
9. Crescent City -- Emmylou Harris (are you sensing a pattern? LOL)
10. Feel Good Inc. -- Gorillaz
11. Rental Car -- Beck
12. The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage -- Panic! At the Disco
13. SST -- Prince
14. Neighborhood #4 (7 Kettles) -- The Arcade Fire
15. Love and Happiness -- Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris
16. Sin City -- Beck and Emmylou Harris
17. Mrs. Robinson -- Indigo Girls
18. Hung Up -- Madonna
19. Hell Yes -- Beck
20. Swollen Summer -- The Bravery
21. Roly Poly -- The Little Willies
22. Virginia Moon -- Foo Fighters with Norah Jones
23. Dirty Harry -- Gorillaz
24. Demon Days -- Gorillaz
25. A Public Affair -- Jessica Simpson

Yes, I love Emmylou Harris. Going to see her for the first time in concert Friday night and can hardly contain my excitement.

While I'm at it.... I did a shuffle just now, and here are the 25 songs that popped up randomly:

1. Lift Me Up – Moby
2. Scream If You Wanna Go Faster – Geri Halliwell
3. Like the 309 – Johnny Cash
4. Live With Jesus – Wynonna Judd
5. The River of Dreams – Billy Joel
6. Keep Your Eyes on Jesus – Pam Tillis with Johnny Cash and the Jordanaires
7. Little Bird – Emmylou Harris
8. Out of Line – The Bravery
9. Pullin’ Back the Reins – k.d. lang
10. Goldfinger – Shirley Bassey
11. J’Ai Fait Tout – Emmylou Harris
12. Wheels of Boredom – The Soundtrack of Our Lives
13. Crazy For You – Madonna
14. Ain’t It Funny – J-Lo
15. Cruelty – Kosheen
16. Smile – Tony Bennett and Barbra Streisand
17. Alone – Mary J. Blige
18. Blow, Gabriel, Blow – Kevin Kline, Jonathan Pryce, Cast and Chorus
19. The Entertainer – Billy Joel
20. Behind These Hazel Eyes (D.J. Damien Edward Matthews Mix) – Kelly Clarkson
21. Demon Days – Gorillaz
22. You – Bonnie Raitt
23. Wildwood Flower – The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band with Mother Maybelle Carter
24. Detective – No Doubt
25. Lost Unto This World – Emmylou Harris

What's on your 25 Most Played list?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home