I am a mid-30's something gay white male, third-generation native Washingtonian, living in NW DC. I work in local politics and can be found hanging with friends at the DC Eagle, Titan, and various happy hour spots around town including Zengo, and sometimes Cafe Nema. More often than not, though, I can be found dallying in billiards and addictive bar video games. Bud light is my drink of choice. Buy me one, ok?

Friday, October 27, 2006

October 18, 2006 -- Rumsfeld OKs plan to recall battalions

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061018/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/marines_iraq_3;_ylt=
Ars67FsAMcOQRzlXucpajVxX6GMA;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl


Just when in the fuck are we going to rise up and recall Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld. It's just terrifying what they are being allowed to do. Jesus fucking Christ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home