I am a mid-30's something gay white male, third-generation native Washingtonian, living in NW DC. I work in local politics and can be found hanging with friends at the DC Eagle, Titan, and various happy hour spots around town including Zengo, and sometimes Cafe Nema. More often than not, though, I can be found dallying in billiards and addictive bar video games. Bud light is my drink of choice. Buy me one, ok?

Friday, October 27, 2006

August 4, 2006 -- Gimme, Gimme, Gimme (A Surcharge After Midnight)

More and more I'm seeing news reports and articles on the woes of Taxicab drivers related to higher gasoline prices. Well hello? Yeah they can raise rates, add gas surcharges, but guess what? Their customers aren't getting high gasoline raises at work, or bonuses because it costs them more to drive to and from work.

Sure, complain like the rest of us, but don't expect handouts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home