I am a mid-30's something gay white male, third-generation native Washingtonian, living in NW DC. I work in local politics and can be found hanging with friends at the DC Eagle, Titan, and various happy hour spots around town including Zengo, and sometimes Cafe Nema. More often than not, though, I can be found dallying in billiards and addictive bar video games. Bud light is my drink of choice. Buy me one, ok?

Friday, October 27, 2006

September 15, 2006 -- Kinda Sorta Follow-up to Guilty Pleasures Blog from 7/17/06

So in my Guilty Pleasures blog from a couple months ago, I listed Paris Hilton's song "Stars are Blind," as one of my guiltiest. Last night I'm sitting, chilling, at my favorite haunt, the DC Eagle and on the digital juke box comes guess what? You got it, "Stars are Blind." And there are maybe 9 customers, 3 employees and very nearly everyone is bobbing their head to the reggae beat. Then there's this very butch black guy just lip sycnhing his heart out.

Just about one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Two of the customers went over to the juke box to see who was singing and I thought they'd about die.

I like weird shit like this. Satisfies me to no end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home