I am a mid-30's something gay white male, third-generation native Washingtonian, living in NW DC. I work in local politics and can be found hanging with friends at the DC Eagle, Titan, and various happy hour spots around town including Zengo, and sometimes Cafe Nema. More often than not, though, I can be found dallying in billiards and addictive bar video games. Bud light is my drink of choice. Buy me one, ok?

Friday, October 27, 2006

I'm back at blogspot

When I first decided to dabble in the world of blogging, blogspot is where I landed. And then a friend tempted me over to Yahoo.com's 360, which from all appearances is a myspace kind of site. And it's ok, but it's much more than a blog, and really all I want is a blog, so I'm back here at blogspot.

And, while this could be unethical in blogger terms, I have copied my blogs from there, to here, by date.

So I'm back, and now I want people to read my stuff, dammit. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home